If you are having trouble logging in to your account, please try some of these troubleshooting steps:
- Tap on Sign In
- Enter your email address
- Tap on Forgot password?
- Go to your email and find the email from Stingray with the subject line: "Reset your Stingray Password" (If you do not see the email in your inbox, don't forget to check your junk/spam folder)
- Click on the click here link in the email
- A new page will open, on this page type in your new password in both fields and click Submit
- Return to the app and sign in with your email address and new password.
Still can't log in?
It could be that you created your account using Facebook instead of your email address. If this is the case, if you reset your password you will not receive an email from us.
Here's how to log in with Facebook:
- Launch the app and select Connect using Facebook
- That's it! You should now be logged in to your account.
Not Facebook? If you have created your subscription using a third-party login (Google, Apple), you will need to create an email and password to log in on your Singing Machine.
- Log on to account.stingray.com and sign in with the 3rd party ID associated with your subscription.
- Select "Complete Account"
- Complete your account by confirming your e-mail and password.
If the above troubleshooting steps do not work, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team