If you are having trouble logging in to your account, please try some these troubleshooting steps:
- Tap on Sign In
- Enter your email address
- Tap on Forgot password?
- Go to your email and find the email from Stingray with the subject line: "Reset your Stingray Password" (If you do not see the email in your inbox, don't forget to check your junk/spam folder)
- Click on the click here link in the email
- A new page will open, on this page type in your new password in both fields and click Submit
- Return to the app and sign in with your email address and new password.
Still can't log in?
It could be that you created your account using Facebook instead of your email address. If this is the case, if you reset your password you would not receive an email from us.
Here's how to login with Facebook:
- Launch the app and select Connect using Facebook
- That's it! You should now be logged in to your account.
If the above troubleshooting steps do not work, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team